Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dirt Cake

You are supposed to serve this in a flower pot with a fake flower inserted in it and hide gummy worms all in it just for fun.  BUT I didn't have those things and my hubby wanted this for dessert so we just made it anyways.  My favorite time  I made this was when I made it for my PreK students during our garden unit and even served it with a (new) garden trowel.  So funny! P.S. this is also on the menu for essie's sesame street birthday party...can you guess who is going in the dirt cake???



1 pkg oreos
8 oz cream cheese
1 c powdered sugar
1 cont. Cool Whip
1 small vanilla pudding mix
1 stick butter
1 & 1/2 c milk

In food processor, crush the oreos.  Mix cream cheese, butter, and sugar.  Beat pudding mix and milk together and add to cheese mix.  Beat until smooth then fold in the cool whip! layer with cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment